Last Updated on April 22, 2022
Waiting for your brilliant engagement ring or stunning diamond can feel like a lifetime.
But how do you know when your gorgeous James Allen engagement ring or diamond will arrive? It all comes down to production and shipping times.
So, what is production time and why does it matter?
We’ll answer these questions and more, including:
- What happens during the James Allen production process?
- Which takes longer: production or shipping time?
- What types of delays can happen during production and shipping?
- How long does it take to ship a loose diamond or engagement ring from James Allen?
- What happens if your James Allen order gets lost during shipping?
- Does James Allen offer free shipping and returns?
- How Long Does it Take to Ship a Loose Diamond From James Allen?
- How Long Does it Take to Ship an Engagement Ring From James Allen?
- How Will I Know When My Ring or Diamond Will Arrive?
- Are Shipping Times Different for Domestic and International Orders?
- What If My Item Gets Lost in Transit?
- Does James Allen Offer Free Shipping?
- Can I Track My Order From James Allen?
- What Are Customers Saying About the James Allen Order Experience?
- What Is Production Time?
- What Happens During Production?
- Which Takes Longer: Production or Shipping?
- What Are the Most Common Production and Shipping Delays?
Loose diamonds shipped by James Allen typically come with a fast turnaround time. Most loose diamonds from James Allen arrive within 1-4 days of shipment.
Engagement ring production and shipment times vary based on a variety of factors. Customers can expect different shipping times on engagement rings, including:
Engagement rings that feature a simple setting and diamond often complete the production process within 10 days.
Designer engagement rings come with longer production and shipping times. This is because James Allen must receive the item from the vendor and conduct a thorough inspection.
Expect a turnaround time of about 3-4 weeks for designer engagement rings.
James Allen lists an estimated delivery date for each ring or diamond on their website.
Yes, shipping times will vary with James Allen orders and depend on what item is ordered and where it is being sent.
Orders delivered within the United States will be shipped via FedEx, including:
- Orders below $500: FedEx Two Day Saver
- Orders over $500: FedEx Priority Overnight
Additionally, each shipment is insured and registered for the full value.
International orders will be shipped using FedEx or USPS and will depend on item value:
- Orders below $500: FedEx Economy or USPS (3-5 days)
- Orders over $500: FedEx International Priority (2-3 days)
Additionally, international customers may be subject to additional taxes and surcharges as required.
If your shipment gets lost, James Allen will replace the missing item(s) at no additional cost.
Yes! One of the biggest perks of ordering from James Allen is free shipping within the United States on every item.
Aside from free shipping, James Allen also offers:
James Allen knows finding the perfect engagement ring can be tough. That’s why the company offers a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee to ensure that customers find their perfect engagement ring.
James Allen will accept returns within 30 days of purchase and will pay the shipping costs on returned items.
Yes, orders shipped by James Allen can be tracked. Customers can contact customer service for additional information and assistance.
James Allen receives overall positive feedback from customers who have ordered with the retailer. Many customers report that their orders arrived faster than estimated, including during sales events.
Additionally, customers expressed positive feedback toward James Allen customer service representatives and reported that agents were polite and helpful during the order and shipment process.
What Is Production Time?
Production time is the duration of time it takes to prepare your order for shipping. Production time starts at the time of check out and stops when your item is ready to ship.
Production time includes inspecting the items and preparing them for shipment. Production times can vary based on the item but ensures that all James Allen products meet strict quality standards.
The James Allen production time is typically longer than the shipping time. This is because of the high product standards set by James Allen.
Additionally, international orders can take longer to ship and may experience delays.
Production and shipping delays are uncommon at James Allen, but they do happen. Production delays can occur for several reasons, such as:
- Issues with international customs
- Pending credit card verification
- Diamond inspection process
- Order influx due to a sales event
Regardless of the delay, James Allen will do their best to deliver your order on time and with ease.